Based on a disciplined Christian life, we have set several rules to maintain order in the campus. Students are required to pay attention to these general rules :
- Students are required to cultivate a personal relationship with God through prayer and personal devotion.
- Sunday is the Lord’s Day which should be filled with activities geared toward fellowship with God and service to Him. Activities done during weekdays (such as shopping, washing, sports and others) should be avoided as much as possible.
- Each student is required to attend morning and evening chapel services, meetings every Friday night, Holy Communion services done once a month, semester opening and closing services, prayer day, as well as other special programs.
- All school equipments and properties should be handled with care. Should any damage occur, students are required to inform the Head of the General Services and he/she will be required to repair or replace it.
- General cleanliness should be maintained well.
- Students are not allowed in the kitchen nor cook by him-/herself, except for those who are assigned to do work in the kitchen or who have the permission to do so.
- Should any of the school staff or aide commit violation or mistake, students should not reprimand them but should report it to the Head of General Services. Aside from the tasks and responsibilities assigned by the school to the staff and aides, students are not allowed to ask for their help for his/her own use nor give anything to them.
- Students should maintain peace and quite during class, services, afternoon rest periods, or study periods. Students are not allowed to make noise of any kind during these periods.
- Students should make wise use of time to learn, do tasks and prepare for ministry.
- Should the need to go out of the campus arise, students should ask permission first from the Dorm Parent or faculty member chosen to dispense it.
- With regard to relationship between a male student and female student, the following rules should be noted
- During the first and second years, male and female students are not allowed to date. Such special relationship is only allowed to students in the third year and above.
- Should something need to be talked about, such as matters regarding their ministry, it should be done in an open public place.
- Male and female students are not allowed to go out together
- Students are not encouraged to dress in fashionable or elegant clothes as well in an exaggerated manner but to dress in simple, neat, clean and suitable attires.
- Every work, task or ministry assigned by the school should be done well and responsibly.
- For ministry and activities outside the school, students should ask permission first, and will be arranged by the school.
- All students are not allowed to watch films in movie houses; female students are not allowed to swim.
- Honesty, in the classroom as well as in daily life, is required for all students.