All Bachelor of Divinity and Master of Divinity students who are still single are required to stay in the dormitory (Note: married students are responsible for finding a place to live outside the campus). In an effort to exercise the principle of discipleship in the dormitories, we accomplish this through a dormitory system which uses room leaders and senior students. The main function of the room leader is to provide assistance to the junior students assigned to their respective rooms, while a senior student is responsible for the all the rooms in the whole floor. All students are expected to observe the following dormitory rules:
- Room assignments are determined by the school, students are not allowed to transfer to any other room in the dormitory.
- All furniture in the dormitory is provided by the school and students are not allowed to move, or make use of, other furniture without permission.
- All students are responsible for the cleanliness of the dormitories. Pictures are not allowed to be pasted or nailed on the dorm walls.
- All students are responsible to clean their own room, bed, and table space.
- Students are not allowed to allow family, relatives and friends inside the dormitory, or invite them to eat in the dining room.
- Students are not allowed to wear night time clothes in public places.
- Students should follow the required schedule for sleep and wake up times. Lights should be turned off at the appointed time.
- Every morning all students are required to take part in meditation, prayer and Bible reading as scheduled.
- Students are not allowed to cook and eat inside the rooms except for snacks. Students are not allowed to bring eating utensils owned from the dining room into their rooms.